• Ingram Micro offers a fun, casual and friendly work environment.
• We have an experienced, international leadership team.
• We believe in maintaining an open-door policy.
• We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
• Ingram Micro helps business partners succeed by creating optimum solutions and providing world-class logistics, technical support, credit and financing, and access to training and education.
• We focus on success through creativity and innovation.
• We learn new skills, are encouraged to share ideas and can see our contributions at work.
• We thrive on change and use challenges as opportunities to grow our business and our careers.
• We’re committed to providing world-class value and exceeding our customers’ and vendor partners’ expectations every day.
• Ingram Micro is at the leading edge of the latest technologies and innovations.
• We work with the world’s top manufacturers in areas such as Software as a Service (the cloud), mobility, data center and enterprise computing, and consumer electronics.
• If you thrive on a fast-paced, ever-changing, never-complacent career, Ingram Micro offers a multitude of ways to advance your career.
• We provide many learning and development opportunities, as well as international and U.S.-based advancement opportunities based on performance.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive confirmation via e-mail that it has been received. You will be contacted by one of our professional recruiters if your qualifications match our needs. Haven't heard from us? Be patient. Our hiring process can take time while we match candidates with appropriate positions. If you have been working with an Ingram Micro recruiter, feel free to follow up with him or her.
Should your qualifications match those of our current openings, you may be asked to participate in a telephone interview/pre-screening or to visit one of our offices for an in-person interview. Typically, you would meet with a member of our recruitment team for an initial interview. Interview processes vary by position, but you may also be asked to meet with the hiring manager and any other individuals or groups who have been designated as part of the interview team. The interview process will be outlined for you in your initial interview.
Please note: Some positions may require a candidate to participate in a testing process. Details of any testing required will be discussed with candidates in the initial interview process. Background and drug testing also may be applicable for some positions.
Accessibility for Applicants with Disabilities
Ingram Micro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Consistent with applicable law, Ingram Micro provides access and opportunities to those with disabilities. This commitment includes providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans who seek to access the company's on-line application system. Ingram Micro has made extensive efforts to ensure that its on-line application system is accessible to individuals with disabilities. However, if an applicant is unable to fully access the Ingram Micro's on-line application system, Ingram Micro will provide a reasonable accommodation.
Applicants with disabilities may contact the Ingram Micro Career Center Number at 1-800-446-0075 for assistance accessing the on-line application system.
Ingram Micro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Associates in all job classifications shall be recruited, hired, trained, and promoted without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, citizenship or other protected criteria.